What we do
BNYS is a 5 ½ year Medical Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic sciences which includes 4 ½ years of full time study and 1 year of rotatory internship program which is a full time clinical training in various institutions, clinics and Hospitals. B.N.Y.S, is recognized by The Government of Tamil Nadu and affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Unlike other Indian systems of medicine courses, this course has an advantage in having basic sciences similar to that of Modern medicines. Our curriculum enables the students to play the role of an effective naturopathic practitioner and fulfill the responsibilities of medical graduate in both urban and rural environment confidently and competently.
The academic course is spread over 4½ years. The 4½ years curriculum includes four parts, I BNYS of 18 months duration and II, III & IV BNYS of 12 months duration each.
The Course is a mix of lectures, practical sessions, clinical demonstrations, seminars and workshops. Degree will be awarded only after the successful completion of the internship. By the end of the course, the student becomes a Registered Doctor in the stream of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences under the Tamilnadu Board of Indian Medicine.
1. Private practice in clinics with minimum infrastructure.
2. Research Scholar and Medical Officers in various Government and Non-Government Organizations.
3. Deputations under Central Government as Cultural Ambassador through Central Council for Indian Cultural Relations to propagate Yoga in many of its Cultural Offices spread throughout the world.
4. Specialty Clinics – Special Clinics targeting individual disorders like Obesity, Stress, Allergy, Lifestyle, De-addiction, Back Pain, Diet Counseling, Rehabilitation (Medical, Psychiatry and Post-Surgical), etc.
5. Health Consultants in Holistic Wellness Centers and Consultants in Corporate Hospitals.
6. Stress Management and Lifestyle Management Consultants in various Multispecialty Hospitals.
7. Spa managers and Spa Therapists in various leading brands of the Hotel Industry as well as resorts providing health and rejuvenation program both in India and international scenario.
8. Stress Management consultants for IT companies as well as other corporate sector offices.
9. Life Style Modification consultancy packages to various industry employees.
10. Various posts like lecturer, Asst. Professors and professors in Naturopathy and yoga Institutions.